NOTE: The link www.office.com/getoffice365 and www.office.com/students is not functioning. Please go to https://signup.microsoft.com/signup?sku=education&email to sign up for Office 365.
Wake Tech curriculum students are now eligible to download and install Office 365 for free.
Qualified students will receive:
- The latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access, and Publisher
- Installation on up to 5 PCs or Macs, and Office apps on other mobile devices including Windows tablets and iPads
- 1 Terabyte of OneDrive cloud storage
- Access to Office Online
To take advantage of this benefit, students must go to www.office.com/getoffice365 to sign up with their Wake Tech email address (their my.waketech.edu email address) and password.
- Go to www.office.com/getoffice365.
- Enter your Wake Tech email address, and then click the green labeled Get started.
- Click I'm a student.
- It will take a few moments for Microsoft to look up your account.
- You will get a notification that indicates you already have an account. To verify, you must log into Office 365. Click the Continue button.
- Sign into Office 365 with your Wake Tech email address and password, and click the Sign in button.
- Once you're signed in, click the Start button.
- After a few moments, you will be taken to your Office 365 portal, where you can install Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, etc). Click the Install now button.